Sale Sold out
Regular price $16.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Ingredients: Kangen Water, Magnesium Chloride, and therapeutic grade Essential Oils.
Magnesium is an important element needed by the human body. However, many people have a magnesium deficiency and do not even know it. Magnesium is best used by absorption through the skin. Some benefits of magnesium being used topically include:
- Migraine relief- Those who experience migraines apply magnesium butter or spray on the shoulders, neck and upper back and massage it into the skin.
- Getting a better nights sleep- Magnesium can help relax receptors within the nervous system and the brain. This can help someone feel calm and slow down the body and mind. As a result, this relaxation can induce sleep.
- Relieves PMS symptoms- Magnesium has the ability to decrease the pain and bloating that are often associated with PMS symptoms. Women can increase their magnesium intake in to help alleviate PMS symptoms and apply magnesium onto their arms when they start to feel dizzy, irritable or bloated or experience cramps.
- Can help reduce stress- To help relieve stress and anxiety, magnesium can be applied onto the arms, legs or abdomen and then gently rubbed into the skin to be fully absorbed.
- Magnesium is a fantastic mineral for overall health, and it plays a critical role in building strong teeth and bones. Magnesium helps the body absorb calcium, which is critical to building strong teeth and tooth enamel.
While using magnesium products, a tingling or itching sensation can occur when applied. This can indicate magnesium deficiency, and will pass the more you use. This is normal. Spray and massage onto clean skin after a bath or shower for best results.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.